#100InvisibleDays


So, I'm sure a lot of you have heard of the #100happyday tag thing. And while I absolutely love that hashtag and everything it stands for its just not right for me. With that being said I've decided to start the #100InvisibleDays tag to raise awareness for invisible illnesses that myself and many others deal with every day. It's impossible to be able to spot a disability or a chronic illness because most of the time they really are invisible. So, for the next 100 days, I will try to post every day to spread awareness for what chronic illness and disability really looks like. Today, it looks like a migraine in bed with the lights off. I was having a great morning minus the fact that my hashbrowns caught fire, and then bam- a migraine for the rest of the day. I can barely keep my eyes open it hurts so bad. I talk a lot about what I deal with but not nearly enough. Some may say that social media isn't a diary for me to spill my thoughts, and they're right. This isn't a diary it's a platform for me to bring truth, light, and hope to people like me who are struggling.
.
.
.
Image description: Abby in bed with her plant sheets. She's wearing her grey sweatshirt. Her face is slightly red and visibly upset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what happens when the fight doesn't stop

Diff-Abled

Are You Happy?