Tattoo Diary | One and Two

 
 
“Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past.”   
- Jack London
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
           I've done something. Two things really. Tattoos, my friends, are my favorite things. They are one of my favorite conversation starters and story-tellers.
 
Number One:

 
It's very simple and will most likely be filled in sometime in the future, but for now this outline of Tanzania sits on my left forearm and a reminder to me of the place I love.
 
 
Number Two:
 
"Future gardens from all this rain, future flowers from present pain"
The childhood cancer ribbon is so important to me. I've lost two friends to the disease and have several who are currently fighting it or finally beat the beast. This tattoo has been almost 2 years in the making. Between concept art, quote font, final art, flower style and positioning so much has gone into this. This one is on the side of my right thigh.
 
Love you all. Stay tuned for more, because there will be more.
 
Yours Truly,
    Abby
 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what happens when the fight doesn't stop

Diff-Abled

Are You Happy?