Wandering Dreamless


"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later."
-Mitch Hedberg
----------------------------------------

I recently moved to Los Angeles, California. The city of angels, the place where dreams come true...or is that Disney land? Either way, most people move out here with the intention of starting something in their life. You run into up and coming actors, singers, writers, directors, you tubers on every street corner. Heck, I met one in a Whole Foods the other day. This city is apparently full of opportunities for that sort of thing. Hollywood is here, studios and casting calls. People come here to make their dreams happen. 
Then I showed up.




I am simply here because I wanted a change of scenery. I have no intention of staying too long; I will certainly return, but i have other places my well worn feet have not touched yet. I am not here to pursue any passion or make my dreams come true. Those things wait for me in other parts of this world. I have made it very clear that i want to make a difference and a change in the universe, but I truly cannot do that if I sit in one place forever. 
My many dreams will lead me many places, none of which however, will land me in a 250 sq foot studio apartment in downtown LA for the rest of my life. But I'll stay here until I'm satisfied with what I've done and then I will move on, wandering eternally through countries catching up with my dreams.



I said it in an earlier post, i quite honestly do not know what I am doing here but I know that I'm here. I will think up new dreams because that's what I do, I will create new memories and visit new places, but I will never stop wandering. 
I am not here to fulfill a dream.
I am here to start a fire underneath the ones I already have.

Truly,
Abby

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=BBMQ7XEP6MV6W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what happens when the fight doesn't stop

Diff-Abled

Are You Happy?